Key Features of SA7000 Hi Viz Coverall ORANGE:
Hi Vis Padded Coverall Orange
These high quality safety coverall offers both Hi viz and waterproof qualities at an intermediate level of protection. Lined and quilted for additional warmth and offering storm flaps to cover zipped area on both the outer leg seams and the two way main zip. There are many features on this garment (detailed in the specification below), which makes it an excellent product for roadside recovery situations.
- Hi Vis Padded Coverall Orange has an Elasticated waist
- Internal knitted cuffs
- Taped seams
- Two way zip
- Zip off hood
- Zips to outer leg seams
- EN471:2003+A1:2007 Class 3 Level 2 + (Orange) RIS-3279-TOM*
- EN343:2003+A1:2007 Class 3 Level
- 100% PU coated polyester / PU coated nylon contrast panels
- Lining; 100% polyester taffeta
- Quilting; 100% polyester
- Medium 40-42 Chest leg 31
- Large 44-46 Chest leg 31.
- XLarge 48-50 Chest leg 32
- 2XL 52-54 Chest leg 32
- 3XL 56-58 Chest leg 32.5
- 4XL 60-62 Chest Leg 32.5
At BaconButtie.com we sell a huge range of workwear. From a selection over over 25 styles of safety boots, shoes and trainers in many colours including black, brown and tan. We also stock work trousers in sizes from 30 waist all the way up to 44 to cater for the larger gentleman. A huge selection of Hi Vis clothing from a simple hi visability vest in a choice of 24 colours, to coats, hoodys, jackets, shorts and even joggers, jogging bottoms. For the Summer months we offer different styles of work shorts, t shirts, polo shirts. If it is waterproofs you require then we have that covered too.